Take a look at ToSouk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take a look at ToSouk

If you are fed up with Folksy take a look at ToSouk. They are fairly new but seem to be building up a following. It's free to sell and so easy to list items, photos upload in seconds unlike one site I could mention where you could make a cup of tea while you're waiting! It is also very easy from the buyers point of view, totally faff-free, even I could do it!!!
    So pop over and take a peek...........

I am registered with them but have not yet put anything on as been concentrating on wow but must take another look

Comment

Me too. I popped some stuff on there before CHristmas. Must go and update etc.
      full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I did put some scarves on and they got a few looks but no sales. I did have some scarves put on one side for fairs etc & was runnning out so I had to take them off & sold them at a fair the week before christmas.

I will put some jewellery and cards on in time for Mothers day and hopefully will do better.
        JOIAS DESIGNS

Comment

Originally posted by Pjkardz View Post
          I did put some scarves on and they got a few looks but no sales. I did have some scarves put on one side for fairs etc & was runnning out so I had to take them off & sold them at a fair the week before christmas.

I will put some jewellery and cards on in time for Mothers day and hopefully will do better.
          It could be worth your while doing so as when I googled tosouk the link to your page came up - take a look http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&cp=5&...w=1366&bih=643
          Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

I noticed that too, it seems to come up quite high in the google results. I was searching for my own items and the Tosouk links came up higher than other shops I'm listed with.
            Happywrap - Reusable Fabric Gift Wrap

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/happywrap

Comment

Try saying "ToSouk" out loud... I'm not sure they picked the right name!

Act 1, Scene 1

(A customer approaches a stall holder and questions him)

Customer: Hey where can I buy your wonderfull handmade pieces online?

Stallholder: ToSouk!

Customer: Suck what?!?

Comment

I registered on there before Christmas too when it was on another thread. Must also update! Thanks for reminding me
                Dee x
                Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
                Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
                Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Comment

Working...
                X