This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magma View Post
    ohh i have the same issue. can you tell me one thing. how large picture(Size*Dimension) can i upload on this forum. not as my profile picture but in random posts..
    Oh YES, this is so, so needed. Different people's cameras will take different resolution pics so just saying 'reduce 50%' doesn't help at all. That information and the procedure for uploading pics to avatar AND to threads should be in the FAQ, where everybody can more easily find it.
    Just IMO. Because I spent so long searching for this info yesterday and the day before.

Sorry, but that's just what I think.
    www.FranOnTheEdge.com/crafts

Comment

Not sure if this will help anyone- irfanview. I downloaded it the other week and its really come in handy. its a picture program thats free. It does loads of things but what i soley wanted it for was to resize some pics and photos. Actually resize them and not just make them bigger, theres a section under the image tab (resize) and you can change the pixels, save as...bobs your uncle, or even if he's not ...it worked and i was really pleased after a week of trying!!

Comment

Nothing works for a newbie only after 5-10 posts you are allowed to post pictures

Comment

Like this 80998261-200x300.jpg

Comment

Working...
          X