Light Bulbs ..... wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light Bulbs ..... wow

I hadn't thought of light bulbs as a craft surface ... until stumbling across the links below today. I was amazed at some of the inspiring designs and I really love the RECYCLING part.

I thought I would share the links (which have also been added to our Facebook page if you fancy taking a peek there).

Has anyone done light bulb painting like this? If so, feel free to post your pictures on our FB page ....

Thewickedstepmom - Love the Gringe one from this collection!
    betterbudgeting - Cute Reindeers!
    Linda Faber - Santa Ornaments!
    COUNTRY LOVE CRAFTS - 01235 861700
    Ceramic Supplies, Craft Blanks, Acrylic Paints, Decopatch and Much More! Global shipping. Speedy Deliveries.
    Facebook * Twitter * Website * E-mail *

Originally posted by CountryLoveCrafts View Post

Has anyone done light bulb painting like this? If so, feel free to post your pictures on our FB page ....
    Or maybe crafters on here could post their pictures on the crafts forum considering that's part of what the forum is all about.
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

They are so pretty I am definately going to have a go. I love a good upcycle x

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
        Or maybe crafters on here could post their pictures on the crafts forum considering that's part of what the forum is all about.
        You're right sorry ... forgot about that ... ooops.
        COUNTRY LOVE CRAFTS - 01235 861700
        Ceramic Supplies, Craft Blanks, Acrylic Paints, Decopatch and Much More! Global shipping. Speedy Deliveries.
        Facebook * Twitter * Website * E-mail *

Comment

What a fab idea. I didn't know you could use acrylic on glass silly me!!

Comment

Working...
          X