Etsy bill after only 7 days!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Etsy bill after only 7 days!

I have just had a bill for $2 from Etsy and I have only had my account for 7 days. I don't have time to contact them at the moment and it's only $2 but is it normal to have to pay for a whole month and not for the 7 days I have had an account?

Vik

Oakdale Studios Facebook
    Bob Tanner Facebook ~~Viktor von Forkenspoon Facebook ~~Shirt Creek Facebook

“Our ordinary mind always tries to persuade us that we are nothing but acorns and that our greatest happiness will be to become;
    bigger, fatter, shinier acorns, but that is of interest, only to pigs. Our faith gives us knowledge of something better, that we can become oak trees.”

Etsy's billing system works on a calendar month, so bills are always issued at the beginning of each month, regardless of when you opened the account.

You're not paying for a time period, but for listings and/or sales during that month.
    george
    www.mizgeorge.co.uk
    www.etsy.com/shop/mizgeorge
    www.flickr.com/mizgeorge

Comment

Originally posted by mizgeorge View Post
      Etsy's billing system works on a calendar month, so bills are always issued at the beginning of each month, regardless of when you opened the account.

You're not paying for a time period, but for listings and/or sales during that month.
      Cheers George,

I wished I'd known that 7 days ago lol

Never mind, it's only $2 and they probably need it more than me

Vik

Oakdale Studios Facebook
      Bob Tanner Facebook ~~Viktor von Forkenspoon Facebook ~~Shirt Creek Facebook

“Our ordinary mind always tries to persuade us that we are nothing but acorns and that our greatest happiness will be to become;
      bigger, fatter, shinier acorns, but that is of interest, only to pigs. Our faith gives us knowledge of something better, that we can become oak trees.”

Comment

Working...
      X