Wear it Pink Blog Hop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wear it Pink Blog Hop

As some of you know have been trying to get a campaign off the ground for Wear it Pink in October. This disease can affect anyone of us whatever our race, creed or gender. Check out my blog for more details and if you would like to join in with a handmade Pink month let me know.

The aim is to raise funds for a good cause at the same time promote handmade craft and the makers, donation percentages are up to you but would need to be made clear on your websites that you are donating a x amount of sales on the site or specific section.

More details can be found at the Wear It Pink website and you can reghister and receive an information pack with a personalised paying in slip.

Once I know of all sites participating will email WiP and let them know what we are doing along with a list of the business's involved.

Okay folks we have 6 sites joined up can you all confirm if that is it as planing to publish this page tomorrow, can add to it but will email WiP on Monday with a list of participating sites, so whilst you can join later WiP may not pick up the details as don't want to keep emailing them as not very professional.

Carolee Crafts
    Christmas Pie Crafts
    The Grimm Exhibition
    Lady Luck Jewellery
    Pixie Doodles
    Irish Wedding Dreams

Comment

Working...
    X