Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What cost for professional pics of my stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What cost for professional pics of my stuff?

Hi

I pride myself in being able to take reasonably good pictures of my items but I'd like to get a professional photographer to take some good quality ones. Ideally so that I can use them as promotion or advertising and also on my website.

Can anyone recommend anyone (I'm located North Warks and close to Coventry) and any clues as to what they're likely to charge?

Any help would be gratefully received, thanks guys and gals
    MyTwinTeddy
    www.mytwinteddy.co.uk
    We dress the same so we look like twins!

Hi, you're not to far from me then? I'm in the Whitestone/Thornhill area although I'm living away for a while setting up my business.

This guy here andysadlerphotography. com is a nice chap.
    I met Andy down at the Cov Basin with a canoe class he runs. I met him through the Song of the Paddle Forum.
    He might be able to help?

Your pictures don't look to bad but I do see what you mean.

I hope you get it sorted.

Please note, that I have no business interest with this guy, I'm just passing information on.

Vik

Oakdale Studios Facebook
    Bob Tanner Facebook ~~Viktor von Forkenspoon Facebook ~~Shirt Creek Facebook

“Our ordinary mind always tries to persuade us that we are nothing but acorns and that our greatest happiness will be to become;
    bigger, fatter, shinier acorns, but that is of interest, only to pigs. Our faith gives us knowledge of something better, that we can become oak trees.”

Comment

There is a guy on here giving DIY tips...
      Oakdale Studios Facebook

“Our ordinary mind always tries to persuade us that we are nothing but acorns and that our greatest happiness will be to become;
      bigger, fatter, shinier acorns, but that is of interest, only to pigs. Our faith gives us knowledge of something better, that we can become oak trees.”

Comment

oops.... http://www.craftsforum.co.uk/showthr...oshop-elements)
        Oakdale Studios Facebook

Comment

you could try this Andy, (are all photographers in coventry called Andy?) don't know how much he charges to do the photos but I know he can give you a lesson on how to take product photos with your own equipment, I think he said he charges about £25
          http://www.b72imaging.com/
          leanne

Folksy

Etsy

Facebook

Twitter

Comment

Working...
          X