Kids make and take help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids make and take help needed

We are going to be doing a christmas craft fayre for the school. The school will be having a few tables to try and raise a bit more money so any idea for the school stalls please aslo we would like to do something with the kids that they can make and take home with them we dont want to do cards as they will be making them in school so any ideas as to what we can do just some thing cheep to make as we dont want to charge them the earth to make it and something that can be done quick and for all ages

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

What about making masks?

I made up a kit for the older children for their party bags at my son's joint birthday party last week and they went down a treat!

PM me if you want more details!!

Comment

What about something like decorating polestirine (sp) baubles. You could do it with pens, paint, sticking sequins/papers on them.

Just a thought.
      Emma
      Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
      Sassy Crafts Blog
      My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by EMEvans View Post
        What about something like decorating polestirine (sp) baubles. You could do it with pens, paint, sticking sequins/papers on them.

Just a thought.

Ooohhh!! Theres a thought for the next party I do (next September if they are lucky!!)

Comment

Another one - i used to enjoy this when i was little but gave it up last year..........hehe

Decorate strips of paper with glitter or anything else and make them into those paper chain decorations, you could always give them a few extra strips to add to it at home if they don't get many done.

Make a snowman - toilet rolls, cover with cotton wool or crepe paper, polystirine ball for the head, then decorate e.g paper or piece of material for a scarf, pom poms as buttons down his front, paper shapes cut for facial features, pipe cleaners for arms etc etc. If your household is anything like mine if you start saving empty toilet rolls now you'll have plenty in a week or two.
          Emma
          Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
          Sassy Crafts Blog
          My Blog

Comment

What about a small piece of jewerly? Not sure how old the kids are, but they may enjoy making a braclet.

Also if you have an oven, what about something in the fimo range that they can mould themselves - maybe a christmas tree onament of a star or angel (you could use cookie cutters to get shapes).

Pauline
            Personalised Wedding Cake Toppers

Comment

Thanks everyone will pass all of these ideas on

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

tons of stuff on this site http://www.dltk-holidays.com/xmas/crafts.html
                "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
                my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Originally posted by EMEvans View Post

Just a thought.

polystyrene

HTH
                  It's never too late to gyrate!

Comment

Working...
                  X