Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important information

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

You’ve no doubt heard about people who have been abducted and their kidneys removed by black-market organ thieves.

My thighs were stolen from me during the night a few years ago. I went to sleep and woke up with someone else’ thighs. It was just that quick. The replacements had the texture of cooked oatmeal. Whose thighs were these and what happened to mine? I spent the entire summer looking for my thighs.

Finally, hurt and angry, I resigned myself to living out my life in jeans. And then the thieves struck again.

My backside was next. I knew it was the same gang, because they took pains to match my new rear-end to the thighs they had stuck me with earlier. But my new backside was attached at least three inches lower than my original! I realised I’d have to give up my jeans in favour of long skirts.

Two years ago I realised my arms had been switched. One morning I was fixing my hair and was horrified to see the flesh of my upper arm swing to and fro with the motion of the hairbrush. This was really getting scary - my body was being replaced one section at a time. What could they do to me next?

When my poor neck suddenly disappeared and was replaced with a turkey neck, I decided to tell my story. Women of the world wake up and smell the coffee! Those ‘plastic’ surgeons are using REAL replacement body parts - stolen from you and me! The next time someone you know has something ‘lifted’, look again - was it lifted from you?

THIS IS NOT A HOAX. This is happening to women everywhere every night.

WARN YOUR FRIENDS!

PS Last year I thought someone had stolen my boobs. I was lying in bed and they were gone! But when I jumped out of bed, I was relieved to see that they had just been hiding in my armpits as I slept. Now I keep them hidden in my waistband.

I thought this too ‘important’ not to pass on. Have a wonderful day - with a joy filled heart. Always remember to laugh!!
    Helps the heart and the wrinkles!

P.P.S Those same thieves just came into my closet and shrank my clothes! How do they do that????
    Wid

Yep. They've been here too.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I am also concerned about the fact that someone has been messing with my cells!!!

My brain cells are now shrinking and my fat cells are growing - how did that happen?

Jane
      www.just-soaps.com
      Twitter JUSTSOAPS
      FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
      Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Fantastic! Just seen this and had a good laugh to myself. It happens to us guys to you know!
        regards

Tam "now a hobby woodturner"

There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey. (John Ruskin 1819-1900)

Comment

Thats really strange cos they've been here too. Looks like its countrywide.
          http://tarinaknits.blogspot.com

Comment

Thats nothing! Sometimes the 'gang' comes and does experiments on me. I turned around to look in the mirror the other day, at my 'new' rear end in my short skirt and I was horrified to find that the gang had transplanted long black hairs on the back of my thighs. I counted at least seven of them and they were at least four inches long!

Goodness knows how long they have been there. The question I want to ask is this 'Why the heck would anyone need seven , four inch long hairs on the back of their thighs????

Anyway, I decided to inspect myself to see if they had been anywhere else on my body. Sure enough, the gang had transplanted two hairs on my chin and a single one on the side of my face!!!

This gang needs catching and quickly brought to book! What's the government doing about it, I want to know!

Comment

Originally posted by CHUCKLEBERRY View Post
              Anyway, I decided to inspect myself to see if they had been anywhere else on my body. Sure enough, the gang had transplanted two hairs on my chin and a single one on the side of my face!!!
              I was sat at work the other day and pulled a HUGE hair out of my chin. Can't believe I'd not noticed it before, or one of my so called friends hadn's seen it!! Disgusting.
              Wid

Comment

And they get worse believe me. They have brown paint brushes and splodge marks all over you after a 'certain age'. Odd we never catch them at it.
                Carol

Comment

I did wonder what happened to my body, now I know!!
                  Hugs

Lol
                  xxx

http://www.facebook.com/CovlollyCrafts

Comment

Lol, good thread.

And what about the hair? I think these theives come every night with a very fine paint brush and some silver paint.
                    Celia
                    I can't be creative and tidy too
                    www.jencel.co.uk for beads, findings and threads
                    The Occasional Sheffield Bead Shop
                    Jencel on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by jencel View Post
                      Lol, good thread.

And what about the hair? I think these theives come every night with a very fine paint brush and some silver paint.
                      Well I know they have started pinching my hair, I now know why these rich people are getting hair transplants its mine grrrr

Drew
                      Our Website & Blog (work in Progress)
                      our Facebook page
                      follow me on Twitter @handywoodcrafts

Comment

Originally posted by HandyWoodcrafts View Post
                        Well I know they have started pinching my hair, I now know why these rich people are getting hair transplants its mine grrrr

Drew
                        Haha. well at least you had something they envied.
                        Carol

Comment

Originally posted by jencel View Post
                          Lol, good thread.

Gosh, the same people have been coming to mine and paint more and more at a time.
                          full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Please PM me anyone who wants me to start saving my chin hair for them
                            Wid

Comment

Working...
                            X