Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any other MrSite users having problems today??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other MrSite users having problems today??

I'm trying to make some big changes to one of my MrSite sites as I'm in the process of announcing a new hand-made only fair date, but I can't seem to get anything at the back end to bloody well work!!!! It's driving me completely mental!

Has anyone else had similar issues today? Typically, I didn't finish the day job until after 5.30 tonight, so managed to miss their helpline too (not that I'd have really wanted to call - talk about expensive!), but I'm really at my wits' end now!

Sarah Gail Designs
    Sarah Gail Designs on Facebook
    Crafty Cat Events
    Crafty Cat Events on Facebook

Hi Sarah,

Got to be honest, I left Mr Site, it's not a good product. It's not great SEO wise and very buggy as well as hard to use and leaving them proved to be a nightmare, too. Hope you get some answers, sorry I haven't been very positive!

Rachel

Comment

Originally posted by rj64 View Post
      Hi Sarah,

Got to be honest, I left Mr Site, it's not a good product. It's not great SEO wise and very buggy as well as hard to use and leaving them proved to be a nightmare, too. Hope you get some answers, sorry I haven't been very positive!

Rachel
      I've been with them for a couple of years, and am in general pretty happy with things, so don't worry about the negative thing - unless things get worse, I'll be staying put as I've found it the easiest package to use in terms of getting my site to do what I want without spending hours I don't have learning more than the basics of HTML etc. As I'm already doing two full time jobs, time's not a luxury I'm blessed with very much!

I'm just frustrated as I can see they've been doing some big upgrades, and the knock-on "issues" are a real PITA!!

Am going to give it one more go tonight and then quit I think!

Sarah Gail Designs
      Sarah Gail Designs on Facebook
      Crafty Cat Events
      Crafty Cat Events on Facebook

Comment

After having a Mr Site package for about 6 months now I am not a happy bunny, the mail is slow far to much, something that should take a few seconds has taken me more than an hour to complete and thats just trying to send an e-mail. Calling them isn't an option and using their online chat aint that great either unless your prepared to learn broken english. Yesterday I had more mail issues they went and changed the whole look of the mail interface and in doing so I had about 15 hours of constant interupted service. I definitly won't be renewing with them next year.

Drew
        Our Website & Blog (work in Progress)
        our Facebook page
        follow me on Twitter @handywoodcrafts

Comment

I've just done some simple editing and everything worked OK. However, when you log in, there (in tiny red text) is a message saying problems may be encountered when publishing, due to work they are doing. I missed this message first time round - it's not easy to read!

I probably won't be renewing with them when the renewal fee is due next year.
          Bren
          www.digby-bears.co.uk

Comment

Please send an email to [email protected] with your support query.

Mr Site Limited.

Comment

3 ways to get technical support for Mr Site Limited.
              Often the most effective is to send an email to email address [email protected]
              Secondly, login to your Mr Site Account - Live Chat.
              Third, phone Technical Support - ring 0905 096 0111 (0930-1730) 50p a minute from a BT Land Line.

Mr Site Limited.

Comment

Working...
              X