Order from Australia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order from Australia?

Just wondering (idly as you do when waiting for things to dry ...) if anyone else has been approached by 'Jason in Australia' wanting to place an order and enquiring if you accept Visa and Mastercard?

It is clearly a generic spam **** thing with no mention of the company or the product...I am just interested to discover how I was lucky enough to be picked up by them...maybe I can better target advertising LOL

I usually get a couple emails like this a day, recently they've (supposedly) been from Cyprus, South Africa, Australia, South Korea and Japan. They all read the same and the big give away is always when they ask you to include your web address in your reply - they send the email to hundreds, actually it's probably thousands of people in the hope that one or two reply. I guess some people must otherwise they wouldn't bother with these unsophisticated s-cams.
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Well these 'business' emails certianly make a nice change from the usual enhance your natural frontage / grow your own (male appendage) offers I usually get in my spam folder LOL

Comment

I get quite a few of those too. At the moment, I'm getting lots from "banks".
        Celia
        I can't be creative and tidy too
        www.jencel.co.uk for beads, findings and threads
        The Occasional Sheffield Bead Shop
        Jencel on Facebook

Comment

I'm getting some from a supposed HR company offering me jobs, which is a surprise as I've not applied for any jobs.
          Annie

Comment

Originally posted by iBeads View Post
            I'm getting some from a supposed HR company offering me jobs, which is a surprise as I've not applied for any jobs.
            Maybe they've heard about you and you've been headhunted

I get those emails occasionally, often earning vast sums for part time hours....I wish!
            Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Working...
            X