A change of direction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A change of direction

I've found a new lease of life this year. Well crafting life anyway! After just one too many customers saying they could make a felt bag by "just" washing an old jumper I decided to create a range of knit and felt kits and patterns. This started out mostly as self defence but I have been astonished at how well recieved they have been.
    Afetr so long selling my finished bags and pouches it's kind of strange to be promoting patterns I've designed
    Happy Crafting!
    Claire

Facebook
    Etsy shop
    Folksy shop
    My blog

Well done Claire for taking stock of the market and going with it instead of sitting back and saying poor me. Hope you do very well with the kits.

Mo.XX
    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    www.bodrighy.co.uk
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Your Etsy shop items are lovely Claire - and I'm pleased that your diversification is working so well.
      Annie and Lyn
      www.rosiepink.typepad.co.uk

Comment

Well done Claire and I really hope it carries on going well for you.
        Facebook page, Cottage Charms & Cards: http://www.facebook.com/update_secur...20677888001883

Comment

They do say "look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves!" My patterns may be inexpensive but I'm so chuffed dare I say amazed at how many are winging out over the web!!
          It feels a bit wierd to be planinng designs for the fun of it and not worrying about how long it will take me to knit a dozen or fretting about which colour yarn make them in for next seasons events!!
          Happy Crafting!
          Claire

Facebook
          Etsy shop
          Folksy shop
          My blog

Comment

well done! It's the hardest thing to find that gap or niche in the market.....but you've done it. Go with the flow and enjoy it while it lasts!

Judith
            www.happysheepdesigns.com

Photographic cards, prints and gifts, and hand-knitted/crocheted accessories and clothing

www.busyted.co.uk

Home of Busy Ted! Also find him on Twitter @busytedstuff and on Facebook

Comment

Working...
            X