Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift wrapping help /advice needed

Hi

I have just started offering gift wrapping of my pictures.

I wanted to get some pale green Kraft paper and tie with paper Raffia in Olive green with pink raffia for boys and blue for boys, with one of my business cards as a tag (or possible a cream luggage tag?

What do you think? I wanted something tasteful that would 'go' with my website.

Also any ideas of good suppliers of these?

Kate
    www.babynamepictures.co.uk
    www.twitter.com/katenamepics

One of the biggest suppliers of decorative wrapping papers is Hallons. Google them and check their range.

Roger

Comment

Hi Kate

Not sure about the Kraft paper - but another idea would be to use either tissue paper or florist cellophane all of which (including the raffia) you could purchase from your local florist suppliers. You will need to check your local telephone directory for your nearest one.
      I used to use these products when I had my florist shop and they make great presentation wrapping.

Hope this is of some help.

Kind regards

Rebecca
      Breathtaking Designs Cards & Crafts
      www.Breathtakingdesigns.co.uk

Comment

I'm liking the sound of kraft paper and paper raffia as more environmentally friendly than other alternatives. Colourways sound good too aslong as you're very careful about shades and try to get them of the same intensity of colour etc. I think pop a business card inside the wrapping though rather than using it as a tag. Cream luggage tag sounds nice then the giver can write a message on it.
        www.belovedly.co.uk
        www.mybelovedlylife.blogspot.com
        www.belovedly.folksy.com

Belovedly facebook group

Comment

Thanks everone! I gopt some pale green craft paper and raffia, and here is my first attempt!

www.babynamepictures.co.uk
          www.twitter.com/katenamepics

Comment

Working...
          X