Craft Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Shop

People often come into the bead shop thinking its a craft store for card supplies etc. and I have been confidently sending them to Crews Hill to a craft shop there for some time, however, people came back today and advised that the shop has closed down, does anyone know if it moved?

Never one to miss an opportunity ... is this a new target audience for you? Perhaps you should consider adding a small range or offering a "special order" service ... if customers are naturally coming to you it seems a shame not to make the most of the footfall.
    COUNTRY LOVE CRAFTS - 01235 861700
    Ceramic Supplies, Craft Blanks, Acrylic Paints, Decopatch and Much More! Global shipping. Speedy Deliveries.
    Facebook * Twitter * Website * E-mail *

Comment

I definately think you should take advantage of people coming into your shop if you have the space. Dip your toe in and see how it goes, lots of people multi-craft
      www.beadtopia.co.uk
      http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeadtopiaStudio

Comment

I thought about that a lot, but at the end of the day I think you either have to decide you are a bead shop or a craft shop. I have gone with bead shop, happy in the knowledge that there were at least a couple of others around covering the rest - I just wondered what happened to the one at Crews Hill.

Comment

Working...
        X