Im back and ready to go (nearly)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im back and ready to go (nearly)

I can believe i haven't been on here for ages. at long last the house is finished (nearly),garden is finished (nearly) and My new summerhouse has gone up ready for me to start crafting again, it looks great but im going to insulate it so i can use it in the colder months (Ive bought some polystyrene boards and was going to clad over this with wood t&g to make a new surface any suggestions welcome how to keep it warm). so as yet I cant put any of my stuff in there (job for the husband tomorrow) but i'm bursting with ideas and cant wait. Sorry just had to let you know if you had read my other posts you would see its taken from about January. I will start posting my stuff as soon as i get started.

Welcome back!! I think I'd have gone stir crazy by now if I hadn't been crafting in so long!! Bet you can't wait to get working on those ideas xx
    Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

Thanks loody, I feel fully motivated and raring to go. After being on here today for a bout an hour I cant believe how much ive missed the place

Comment

Just don't get like me and spend more time on here than crafting lol
        Sarah x

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

No i wont.... errr... I promise?

Comment

I'll check you know!! hahaha
            Sarah x

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

I should be checking on you - we joined the same time Ive had 97 posts your in your 900s - get crafting!!! lol!

Comment

hahahahahaha....omg I'd never noticed I'd done that many!!!! In my defence I am sitting here making Swarovski Bracelets lol
                Sarah x

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

l will let you off then. swarovski bracelets sound lovely

Comment

they're soooo sparkly tho i find myself just sitting there making them twinkle in the sun...am a true Magpie....can;t resist the sparkles
                    Sarah x

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

Working...
                    X