Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crafty steph
    replied
    thanks for your replys. have gone for gm imbers and sons. sent my details on tuesday and recieved my insurance today very good

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Business
    replied
    Public Liability

Hello Crafty Steph,

If you have any queries or questions, I work for a business insurance broker so please feel free to get in touch via PM.

Kind Regards

Tim

Leave a comment:

• AliCat
    replied
    I have used CMTIA for a number of years and they are very good at getting the paperwork out to you. This last renewal I had an issue where the new policy didn't arrive before my fair due to all the Bank Holidays messing the post up but they e-mailed me a cover letter to give to the organiser of the fair so there were no problems at all. They do seem to respond to queries very quickly which is good.

Leave a comment:

• Westcountry Lass
    replied
    I got ours from Combined Market Traders Insurance (CMTIA) on the recommendation of a number of other crafters, think if was £45.

Leave a comment:

• crafty steph
    replied
    Thanks for your reply. Much appreciated. Will check them out.

Leave a comment:

• soyofthenorth
    replied
    I get mine from G.M. Imber & Sons Ltd. £5 million Public Liability, £5 million Product Liability and £10 million Employer's Liability for £55. They were very quick too.

Leave a comment:

• crafty steph
    started a topic insurance

insurance

hi i am thinking of doing craft events and need public liability insurance so could anyone recommend someone. thanks very much
Working...
X