Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft items needed

Hello everyone,

I haven't done an introduction thread as I thought I would introduce myself here.

I am not actually a 'crafty' person but I am looking for craft people who might like to help.

I am a 'animal rescue' person and mainly take in older dogs in danger of being put to sleep at the pounds or older cats that no one wants.

So why am I here??

I always look for new ways to raise funds for my rescue and wondered if there are any craft people on here who are not just talented in their particular craft but are also animal lovers and who would like to join forces with me to sell their products and help raise some money for my rescue?.

I would like to be able to go and do craft fairs but as I am not very talented in that area wondered if anyone who is would either

- like to donate their goods for sale with proceeds to the rescue
    or
    - would be happy for me,on a sale or return basis, to sell and promote their products on their behalf on a commission basis ..with the commission going to rescue funds.

I am willing to promote your products and hand out any leaflets or cards with each sale.

It can be any craft, I am just looking for nice craft items to sell so I can book into craft fairs.

I am a novice to all this but would like to ba able to provide good quality items, promote your products and raise funds for my recue all at the same time!!!

If anyone would like to get involved please contact me on [email protected] and I will give you details of my website so you can see some of the animals you would be helping.

I am Midlands based but happy to work with anyone anywhere.

Thank you for your time.

We already have a member who is also a crafter but works hard to support her canine charity and other members who contribute on a totally voluntary basis. I don't think we can support another one. I will put it to the other Mods and see what they say.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Working...
    X