Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a craft blogger? - Here's an inspiring invitation from Folksy :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a craft blogger? - Here's an inspiring invitation from Folksy :)

Hello

http://blog.folksy.com/2011/05/12/inspiring-craft-blogs

We've just posted this, it's an invite for bloggers to write a post about an inspirational character in their lives.

We'd love as many as you can to get involved as we think it will be a wonderful collection of stories and tales of fascinating people that we we can blog hop through - something to bring all the crafty bloggers together.

We'll be following up in about 2 weeks with a post highlighting a few of you and a list of all the others with links - it's a great opportunity to flex your writing skills as well as getting your blog read by some new people.

Any of you fancy joining us?

Hilary
    Folksy Community Manager

Don't forget to submit your craft blog to Craft Blog UK!
    A directory for crafty bloggers and lots of blogging tips too
    Facebook page - keep up to date with news, there's always something new in the world of blogging and social media!
    G+ Page - it's new but already busy!
    @craftbloguk on twitter - chat chat, tweet tweet!

I have put an offering on my blog. Hope you enjoy it.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I did really enjoy it Carol, thanks so much - hopefully over the next few weeks we will have a fantastic collection to post onto the Folksy blog. Off to tweet about this post now and add it to the folksy forum thread too.

I haven't written my own piece yet - I'm in a dither over who to choose, a nice feeling to have had so many great creative influences in my life

Facebook page - keep up to date with news, there's always something new in the world of blogging and social media!

Comment

I was just wondering if any more of the bloggers on the crafts forum will be getting involved with this - Folksy are tweeting out all the links to blogs that have posted a piece as well as linking to the pieces on a post next Thursday - lots of opportunity to get your blog read by a few extra people

Comment

Don't tell me that I am standing alone on this. How many members do we have????? For goodness sake don't let an old lady of - cough, cough - indeterminate age, beat you to the post. There are soooo many of you who inspire and who must have, at some point, been inspired themselves.
          Carol
          God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Working...
          X