Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crafty-Bitz update

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Crafty-Bitz update

    I just wanted to welcome all new members on Crafty-Bitz and invite every one on the forum to come and have a look. It's a free online craft fair/gallery and there is already some fantastic work there....I would love to see more!!
    Just to add that it is FREE and not run for profit of any kind, I just started it so that the small crafter has a platform on which to display their talents!

    Thank you for your support
    Sarah x

    ~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

    ~ Facebook Page ~





  • #2
    Looks good

    Could also be a good time to remind forum members about Craft Juice www.craftjuice.com if they want somewhere else to show case their work, it has 70,000+ visitors a month and over 5000 followers on twitter so you can reach a huge number of potential buyers on there.
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

    Comment


    • #3
      I am on craftjiuce as well.....it's a great site!!!
      Sarah x

      ~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

      ~ Facebook Page ~




      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Loody View Post
        I just wanted to welcome all new members on Crafty-Bitz and invite every one on the forum to come and have a look. It's a free online craft fair/gallery and there is already some fantastic work there....I would love to see more!!
        Just to add that it is FREE and not run for profit of any kind, I just started it so that the small crafter has a platform on which to display their talents!

        Thank you for your support
        Must try again Sarah and see if my computer will let me register this time LOL Hope it's going well.

        Mo.XX
        Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
        Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
        www.bodrighy.co.uk
        https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

        Comment


        • #5
          I need to update some of my pic's.

          Thanks for all your hard work Sarah.

          Jan x
          My Blog http://handcraftedbypicto.blogspot.com/
          My Facebook http://www.facebook.com/HandcraftedbyPicto
          My Folksyhttp://www.folksy.com/shops/HandcraftedbyPicto
          My Wow Thank Youhttp://www.wowthankyou.co.uk/handcrafted-by-picto

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MornieG Jewellery View Post
            Must try again Sarah and see if my computer will let me register this time LOL Hope it's going well.

            Mo.XX
            Have got everything crossed Mo xxx
            Sarah x

            ~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

            ~ Facebook Page ~




            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Loody View Post
              I am on craftjiuce as well.....it's a great site!!!
              I think the more exposure you can get on all of these FREE sites the better especially if you always make sure your submission links back to your shop Surely being on 2 or 3 of these sites has got to be better than being on some of those commission based sites?
              Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

              Comment


              • #8
                Absolutely!! A site that let's everyone post gives people a chance to see every craft going!! The more unusual the better!!
                Sarah x

                ~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

                ~ Facebook Page ~




                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Loody View Post
                  Have got everything crossed Mo xxx
                  Thanks Sarah for the e-mail but don't understand it just clicked on the new link you have sent me and I still get......

                  Error. Make sure you copied the link from your e-mail correctly ??????? Can any bright IT spark help please

                  Mo.XX
                  Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                  Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                  www.bodrighy.co.uk
                  https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MornieG Jewellery View Post
                    Thanks Sarah for the e-mail but don't understand it just clicked on the new link you have sent me and I still get......

                    Error. Make sure you copied the link from your e-mail correctly ??????? Can any bright IT spark help please

                    Mo.XX
                    I've sent you an invite.....see if that works??
                    Sarah x

                    ~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

                    ~ Facebook Page ~




                    Comment


                    • #11
                      That's what I used Sarah Mo.XX
                      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                      www.bodrighy.co.uk
                      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm so sorry Mo....I don't know what to suggest now *slinks away to a quiet corner*
                        Sarah x

                        ~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

                        ~ Facebook Page ~




                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Craft Juice certainly works for me anyway! Link is in my signature!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Loody View Post
                            I'm so sorry Mo....I don't know what to suggest now *slinks away to a quiet corner*
                            Don't worry Sarah not your fault, just one of those things. Will try and find an IT bod that can sort it when I have time.

                            Mo.XX
                            Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
                            Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
                            www.bodrighy.co.uk
                            https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Tip Top View Post
                              Craft Juice certainly works for me anyway! Link is in my signature!
                              It's Crafty-Bitz we're having a problem with, It doesn't seem to like Mo's email address for some reason None of my other members seem to have had the same problem
                              Sarah x

                              ~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

                              ~ Facebook Page ~




                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X