Promarker Storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promarker Storage

After searching and searching to find the perfect storage solution for my promarker pens I decided to get my brother-in-law on the case, and he has designed and manufactured the perfect unit. I know lots of people have had the same problem, so we're going to get an initial small batch made up to see how they go. Details are on my blog if anyone is interested.
    Sharon x

www.glitterangel.typepad.com
    [email protected]

letraset sell custom storage wallets for the promarkers and they are about a fiver...would be interested to see what you have come up with though.

ooh checked it out and love the idea of see through units...sadly can't justify that cost though when I already have something that serves just as well. Shame ...I like muchly
    Last edited by Christa; 10-04-2011, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Yes the reason I got this designed is because the letraset wallets aren't easy to use - I think they hold 25 pens and zip up, whereas I wanted something on my desk where I could see exactly what pen I wanted and just grab it, and I wanted space for all the pens, as eventually I hope to get them all! The wallets are great for transporting pens to crops etc. but aren't quite so user friendly.

If these are popular enough, we might see if it's feasible cost wise (as they're quite costly to manufacture) to make smaller units, say holding 25 and 50 pens as I know not everyone wants to get every single pen.

I'd welcome any feedback or suggestions
      Sharon x

[email protected]

Comment

I don't have the wallets either although I am told they will stand on a desk when open ???? I store my full collection in media racks and that works for me...but I love the perspex style...it looks so cool. Good luck with these.

Comment

Thanks Christa

Yes the wallets do stand on a desk, but if you've got the whole collection of promarkers you'd need several, so they're not that 'user-friendly'.

If these are popular, we're going to look at designing something for Copics too.
          Sharon x

[email protected]

Comment

This storage unit looks great - I currently use one of the zip up wallets and a pretty shoe box! I don't have a dedicated card making space so need something to tuck away each time. Good luck with the project!

Comment

Working...
            X