Advice wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice wanted

Unfortunately my business partner who deals with the products and orders, is going into hospital for an operation and will be out of action, therefore we are going to have to close the website for sometime until he is well again.

We thought the best way to do this is to explain the situation on our website then set the stock levels to zero. Then the website let us set when the stock will be available so we are going to set this to the date when hopefully he'll be able to carry on. Therefore we are not taking orders and upsetting customer when they don't receive there orders.

Do you think this is a good idea or do you have any other suggestions?

I think it's a good idea...no stress...at a time when there's enough health related stress already. Use it to do research and figure out more things you might want to do on the website...more crafts to cover? Whatever you may have been dreaming about - now's a time when you can seriously think about it all, without the day to day biz getting in the way. Take time to relax, too, and smell the roses!

Comment

Yeah, I think that's the only thing you can do really, and it allows people to still browse.
      If any customer is absolutely desperate for something they'll be able to find your contact details on there too.

Comment

Working...
      X