To cricut or not to cricut???!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To cricut or not to cricut???!!!

I am on the verge of buying a cricut machine (create and craft are convincing me!) Are they really that good?

Which one do I get?

Any opinions welcome - Thanks x
    CraftyWitch

www.buttonholedesigns.co.uk
    Craft Courses in Kent

I was dubious and convinced myself for years I didn't need one but then C&C convinced me and on their USA craft day I ordered the pink Expression.

I love it and use it everyday!! Dont think I could live without it now!!

I made some cards shaped like snowflakes and also have seen on nicky hall from polka doodles's blog that she made owls out of leaf shapes. There is so much you can do with them than I had even imagined it opens endless doors.

They are expensive although I previously had the craft robo which is cheaper and the cricut is a hundred times better, much more robust and the blades and mats seem to last a lot longer. I have done at least 200 cuts on one circuit matt and my robo mats used to fall apart after say 6-10! And they lost their stick quicker which the circuit ones haven't.
    http://stephanie-emma.blogspot.com
    [email protected]

Comment

Great thankyou!

I have just sold my robo in ebay! (as I wasnt impressed) I am going to get one!! Now I just have to wait for it to arrive!!
      CraftyWitch

Craft Courses in Kent

Comment

I too abstained for a long time before buying a Cricut Create (I don't have the space for an expression) Now i have it i love it!! Every time I make a card it comes out!!

I got mine from create and craft too and I got an email today saying there were double discounts for craft club members starting today so my advice would be join the club and do it that way if you are going to buy...

Jo
        www.alongcamejo.squarespace.com

Comment

Sorry for spelling in last post! Hadn't noticed changes my phone had made it doesn't like 'cricut' and wants to change it to circuit!!

Here is nickys blog:
          ilovemycricut.blogspot .com

I found it inspiring how she had used the shapes
          http://stephanie-emma.blogspot.com
          [email protected]

Comment

Its ok - with my dyslexia I didnt even notice til you pointed it out!! - I am already a member (and a bit addicted!) xx

thanks for the tips xx
            CraftyWitch

Craft Courses in Kent

Comment

Working...
            X