Clear All

• greannancrafts
    replied
    Wow, what an achievement - do let us know how she gets on in the Marathon

Jane

Leave a comment:

• tracyfranciscards
    replied
    So glad it was a success and so mucn money raised for a worthy cause. Well done to you both x

Leave a comment:

• MornieG Jewellery
    replied
    Really pleased it went so well and congratulations on the great sum raised. Glad I could help in some small way.
    Mo.XX

Leave a comment:

• gbell
    replied
    thats a great result! Glad it went well for you

Leave a comment:

• Loody
    replied
    Sooooo pleased it went well.....wish her luck for the marathon for me

Leave a comment:

• AliCat
    replied
    Many congratulations to you and your friend - a great sum for a wonderful cause. Hope she does well in the London Marathon - I get tired going 26 miles in a car, never mind trying to run it!

Leave a comment:

• ladyluckjewellery
    started a topic A HUGE Thank You!!!

A HUGE Thank You!!!

A while ago, I asked if any crafters would be willing to donate a product for a raffle in aid of the British Heart Foundation at my friends charity night. She has been trying to raise £2000 in sponsorship as she's running the London Marathon for this charity in just a couple of weeks time.

Several crafters came forward and sent some absolutely beautiful prizes, she really was overwhelmed at your generosity.

Anyway, the charity night was last Saturday, and the grand total raised from the night was a whopping £1800

Sarah will be writing to each of you who sent a prize to say thanks personally, but I wanted to put a 'thank you' on here to in recognition of your huge generosity.

Thanks to;

Just Soaps/Soap of the Earth
    TePe
    Potpartner
    Dee Liteful
    Glitz & Glamour
    Mornie G Jewellery
    G Bell
    Loody
    Tracy Francis Cards

If I've missed anyone out, a huge apology, but I think all names are listed up there

Claire
Working...
X