New wedding page on Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New wedding page on Facebook

I've posted this in the Wedding Crafts section but thought it may reach a wider audience being posted here too.....

Hi all

Thought I'd let you know about a new page on Facebook....http://www.facebook.com/pages/Weddin...33970169985507. I'm an admin on the page and our aim is to develop the page into an invaluable resource for brides to be and suppliers in the wedding business. It's growing steadily and it'd be great if some of you could join us.

We ask wedding businesses to please read the rules and regs about posting etc. What we don't want is the usual where people post a link to their business page or website and then clear off never to be seen again. We're building good relationships with some of the suppliers who've already joined and they're playing an active role on the page by offering advice and info for brides to be. The more we can get to know them the more we know we can fully trust them and be able to offer brides to be a reliable and trustworthy supplier when they're looking for something specific for their wedding.

In return for you playing an active role in the page we feature 2 businesses a week. You can put photographs in a dedicated album and write a little biog about yourself and the business you run.

I know there are some talented wedding crafters on here so it'd be fab to see some of you join us.

Sharon.
Working...
X