paint effects on homemade goods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paint effects on homemade goods

i think i am getting a little better and hope all my family will have homemade easter plaques this year! They are looking a little boring though so i want to do some paint effects or add jewels on them - honesly - i dont know where to start so any experience advice would be appreciated.

thank you

Sarah x

Have you painted the items already then? If so, what have you painted them with and what are the plaques made from. Hopefully, we can help you with a bit more information.
    COUNTRY LOVE CRAFTS - 01235 861700
    Ceramic Supplies, Craft Blanks, Acrylic Paints, Decopatch and Much More! Global shipping. Speedy Deliveries.
    Facebook * Twitter * Website * E-mail *

Comment

i generally use acrylic paint - and mdf on some cut outs and birch o others

thanks for your help x

Comment

I am not sure about compatibility with the brand you are using, but there are a good selection of mediums available for acrylic paints: 3D writers, pearlizing, crackle, weathered wood, glitters, glazes, varnishes, metallics, dimensional, texture etc.

Generally, these can be mixed with colour to achieve an assortment of results. The attached Salamander is 103cm long and she is known as Sally. Sally has been decorated using acrylic paints and mediums. I hope you can see some of the interesting results.
        COUNTRY LOVE CRAFTS - 01235 861700
        Ceramic Supplies, Craft Blanks, Acrylic Paints, Decopatch and Much More! Global shipping. Speedy Deliveries.
        Facebook * Twitter * Website * E-mail *

Comment

Working...
        X