International Festival of Quilling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Festival of Quilling

I went to this at the weekend in Weston-Super-Mare and the weather was lovely so it was a shame to spend a day indoors (though I did get a round of crazy golf in first!). The displays were very good and the competition entries excellent... I didn't put anything in for competition as I didn't have anything ready for it. I managed to stock up on some papers... and get some ideas for entries next year. No photos as yet to show.
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

how is your world map going?
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I put the map on hold while I went to Canada... I'm planning on getting it down from the box room this week to continue with it. I'm planning on doing the border next before I finish the more interesting and colourful bits... so I'm preparing myself to get bored of small brown shapes...
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Aaaargh! I wish I'd known this was on! I live 20 mins from Weston and could have popped over to see. OH well. Could you let me have the dates for next year? Thankx.

Comment

We have the international festival every 5 years... I did think there was a lack of "public" going round. Next year we have the AGM and annual display (open to public when AGM has finished at about 1 or 2pm). The date should be the 21st Sept in the Leicester area. Though it could be the 20th... depending on the venue. Lucky for me it'll be 30 mins away rather than 3 hours this time!
          View my flickr

Comment

Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
            how is your world map going?

My map so far. I did some more to it last night so I now have a sun and a lion as well!
            View my flickr

Comment

Working...
            X