WowThankyou exciting re-launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WowThankyou exciting re-launch

For those of you who aren't aware WowThankyou are relaunching VERY soon! The owner (Tracey) has spent a fortune on it to make it lovely, beautiful and more user friendly, especially for sellers. I got my new log in details when I opened my email this morning and having seen screenshots of the new site I can't wait to list my items with them! It looks VERY classy and professional and seems to me a great platform from which to sell quality UK crafts - especially as they offer good value for money! Very exciting! If anyone else is interested in selling with them you need to send a couple of product images to [email protected] and at the moment and until the re-launch in approximately 10 days time it's FREE to join them!
    I have a little feeling that WowThankyou may give another certain very expensive UK craft selling platform a run for their money!

www.belovedly.co.uk
    www.mybelovedlylife.blogspot.com
    www.belovedly.folksy.com

Belovedly facebook group

Got my log in details today too and shall hopefully start uploading over the week-end. Can't wait for the launch!
    Lyndsey

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming,'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

Comment

I have emailed and hoping to give it a whirl!! :-)
      Rach

Facebook
      Website
      Blog
      Folksy

Comment

Go for it Rach, nothing ventured nothing gained and all that!
        Might be worth people sending links to websites too incase she wants to see a range of stuff. Don't know if they're looking for particular crafts or what ...
        www.belovedly.co.uk
        www.belovedly.folksy.com

Belovedly facebook group

Comment

Just uploaded my 1st item, very easy, can definately recommend!
          New site is a world away from the one that is currently on line! Lovely!
          Who else is selling with them?
          www.belovedly.co.uk
          www.belovedly.folksy.com

Belovedly facebook group

Comment

Working...
          X