Need a new style!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a new style!

My helpful husband has wiped ALL my business graphic files off my old laptop and got rid of it without warning! ARGH! I'm trying to see it as a positive thing and as a sign that it's time for a change and a bit of re-branding. I am going to keep the business name the same but am wanting to do a bit of research and look at examples of lovely websites to get a feel of what type of thing I'd like to do with my website before I go down the route of sorting out labels, tags, business cards etc again.
    So, if you know of any particularly lovely website (i'm not interested in content - more style and look) pop a link on this thread and along the way we might be able to generate some traffic and sales as a reward for them having a lovely site. As well as me and others like me seeing what others think makes a fab site.
    Cheers
    www.belovedly.co.uk
    www.mybelovedlylife.blogspot.com
    www.belovedly.folksy.com

Belovedly facebook group

I'd say mine, but its poo! I must focus on it...later...after some cake. x
    my folksy
    Kryshees Blog
    www.kryshees.com

Comment

hehe, I've been trawling the web all morning and have fallen in love with lots of lovely things that I simply MUST own very soon but forgot to notice the websites, therefore I'm thinking quite minimal and not to worry about it - potential customers like me will be more interested in the product.
      www.belovedly.co.uk
      www.mybelovedlylife.blogspot.com
      www.belovedly.folksy.com

Belovedly facebook group

Comment

Originally posted by alibear View Post
        hehe, I've been trawling the web all morning and have fallen in love with lots of lovely things that I simply MUST own very soon but forgot to notice the websites
        You must own some jewellery as well !!!!!............................................. .......................dam you make it LOL Mo.XX
        Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
        Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
        www.bodrighy.co.uk
        https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Poor Mo!! Poor Ali!!! And poor me as I did not win the lotto rollover on wednesday. No one else did mind, horrah!
          my folksy
          Kryshees Blog
          www.kryshees.com

Comment

Originally posted by sparklyshoes View Post
            Poor Mo!! Poor Ali!!! And poor me as I did not win the lotto rollover on wednesday. No one else did mind, horrah!
            Our syndicate had 4 numbers.....................just over £12 each, now how shall I spend it ? Holiday (that will be Ourgate again ) new shoes, ( New Look plastic flip flops ) Body Spray Tan ( Small tube of StTropez, in tango shade ) Diamond Earrings ( Accessorise special CZ set of three in clear, pink and blue ) Dinner out ( Pizza Hut 2for1 special ) Oh decisions, decisions LOL

Mo.XX
            Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
            Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
            www.bodrighy.co.uk
            https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

ooooo! lucky lucky!!! perhaps take 2 friends out for lunch...subway special?
              my folksy
              Kryshees Blog
              www.kryshees.com

Comment

Working...
              X