A massive thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A massive thank you

to everyone who joined Crafty-Bitz in the last few weeks!! I've been so impressed with all the submitted photo albums...you're a seriously talented bunch of people!!!!

So again....juat wanted to say thanks and.....Roll on 200!!! lol
    Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

I have some more pics and details to add. Been so busy with the new business I've not had time to do anything else. I'll start plugging it a bit more for you on my FB page too x

Comment

Good luck with the princess sparkle parties....that's something I would love to get into down here in Jersey...but one step at a time eh? lol
      thanks for your support

S x
      Sarah x

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

Thanks, Sarah. I've been planning and setting it up for near on a year now! Think it could be big business so it's something you should definitely consider especially cos it sounds like you have a lack of craft fair type events like I do on the Isle of Man. There's often a gap in the market for children's craft parties.

Comment

Well I did one for my 10 year old daughter last year.....they all loved it....didn't want to go home!! It was hard work but really enjoyable....
          And there is a serious lack of crafty things here so am hoping to look into changing that!! (big ideas....small wallet at the mo lol) but from little acorns etc.....
          x
          Sarah x

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

Fab attitude to have! x

Comment

Let me know how you get on!..... Us little islanders need to stick together lol x
              Sarah x

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

1st party booked and confirmed! 2nd booking looking likely as well! x

Comment

Fantastic!!! Thats great news!! x
                  Sarah x

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

Just wanted to welcome the new members of Crafty-Bitz The collection of amazing albums is growing by the day and I am having so much fun looking at your work......A giveaway prize has been offered for when we hit 200 members!! Can we do it?? I think we CAN!!

Keep crafting xx
                    Sarah x

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

Working...
                    X