Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supporting Endometriosis UK

Hi Everyone,

I'm working with Endometriosis UK to help with their awareness week 2nd - 8th march 2011, to help get some donations in from now until 31st March 2011 I'm donating £2.00 from every sale made on my website gemskihandmade.weebly.com

This is a non profit charity and one that is very close to my heart as all the women in my family have suffered with this illness including myself, any help and support to our sisters would be greatly received.

If you would like more information on Endometriosis or the EndometriosisUK charity please let me know.

Thank you so much for your time.
    Gem x

This is a great cause, having suffered from it myself and it taking years to get diagnosed I know the distress it causes and the effect it can have on your life.

Will take a look at your shop!

Jo
    www.alongcamejo.squarespace.com

Comment

Hi Jo, Thank you so much for your support, it's mental isn't it that so many people have this but can't get diagnosed as no one seems to know about it.

Thanks for taking a look, more items coming soon

Gem

Comment

Brilliant start to Endometriosis Awareness week, 3 sales already made today!!

At least I'll have something to give to Endometriosis UK at the end of the month, please take a look and see if there's anything you would like.

Gem xx

Comment

Working...
        X