X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your job title for Business Link NW Exhibition

Business Link are holding an exhibition at Manchester Central on 4-5th May
    http://www.easyfairs.com/events_216/...255C%255C%2522

You can get free tickets from the above link.

I was resistering when it asked me my job title, I wasn't sure what to put so put sole trader until I came to the last page whic showed my details in a badge form which didn't look right so I had a think and came up with Creative Development Director which sounds so much better.

So what is the best job title you have used?

I was a Credit Controller and some snotty person asked me the same question and without batting an eyelid I responded "Finance Executive". That shut her up. Dont know if she ever found out I wasn't.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

My worst was in IT

Product and
      Information
      Support
      Special.ist

I asked my boss if he was serious and he got all shouty! And then changed the title for us all!
      Last edited by StefC; 24-02-2011, 08:12 PM. Reason: weird censoring. must check rules
      Do not watch this space

Comment

have just registered myself. I put Mossley Modelmaker - which is me. And owner.
        I am, after all, my own business and the principal of a business is surely the same whatever the size. I did have a slight thought to say ' am I doing the right thing?' but yes I have as much to give and learn as anyone else there! Besides which, I couldn't think of an appropriate title - Chief Modelmaker just didn't sound right!
        Alan Tolfrey. www.mossleymodelmaker.com

Comment

Working...
        X