Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Digital Artists? Best ways to print?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Digital Artists? Best ways to print?

Hi Everyone,

I've been doing a lot of digital Art using a graphics tablet. And would like to get some prints done to sell.
    I am on a budget, and have a basic Lexmark jetprinter at home. Would this give a good enough quality to sell ?

If not where can you get good cheap prints of your work from.

Many Thanks

Modern printers are all much of a muchness nowadays unless you go for the really high end ones. The paper you use can make all the difference. I'd buy the best quality photo paper you can afford and get a good heavy gauge one. It will still work out more expensive than you may realise as it uses ink at a phenomenal rate. Might be worth your doing a test run and costing it out as it may not be much cheaper than getting it done professionally in the end.

I am not a digital artist by the way but have some experience of image manipulation and printing over the years LOL

pete
    "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
    Facebook

Website

Comment

Hi Pete,

Thanks for your response, think it will be a trial and error thing, All this modern technology lol!
      Easier with just a paper and pencil, but saves a lot of work being able to print everything.

Thanks Again!

Comment

I use truprint.co.uk for my printing needs. I have a second etsy shop selling my photography digital collages. I have been very happy with their prices and quality :-)
        SofiNos Designs
        www.sofinosdesigns.co.uk
        www.etsy.com/shop/Sofinos
        www.sofinosdesigns.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
        X