Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Genuine Business Oppourtunity for Crafters (Lincs based ideally)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genuine Business Oppourtunity for Crafters (Lincs based ideally)

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Lisa and I have a business proposal for you, my business partner and I are looking for unique/individual/trendy craft wares particulary the following:

Jewelerry
    Accessories
    Paintings
    Corsages
    Cards
    Soaps

Although other stuff will be considered, we will be selling your items somewhere in Lincolnshire, (sorry to be ambigious its all in the initial stages at the moment) If anyone is interested please give me a shout for more information. There will be a limited number of peoples works we will be taking on and only the most relevant to what we wish to achieve will be accepted, we already have a list of 13 people interested, and we will be holding interview style meetings so we can see examples of your works.

We will be operating on a sale or return basis, and this is only a temporary basis until the middle of April unless it goes well in which case maybe longer/more permanent.

Edited to add: Under no circumstances will you be asked to give any money towards this!
    Also sorry for my spelling mistakes, I only have a net book at the moment and no spell checkers
    Last edited by leeboo; 21-02-2011, 03:03 PM. Reason: Forgot to add a couple of bits!
Working...
X