Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook

Is it just me or is anyone else having problems with their Facebook Page....seems to be working on my personal profile but when I swap over to Dragonfly... I can't get back to mine or even get the 'recent' news....HELP!!
    Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

Very annoying, been like that all day. The only solution is to log out and back in again, you'll get back to your personal profile then. Hopefully it's just another glitch (to add to the ever growing glitches with FB at the minute!).

Comment

Thank god! I thought I was going mad! I am so annoyed with FAcebook today, I can't edit my page, comment on anyone elses posts, and like you say go from page to profile. Hope it is just today. I also want to add my folksy shop to my page and it won't let me do that!

GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
      Sharon

Facebook - Silly Old Bear Crafts

Folksy - www.folksy.com/shops/SillyOldBear
      Blog - www.sillyoldbearcrafts.blogspot.com
      Website - www.kidsnewcastle.co.uk

Comment

Glad it's not just me....I had to log out and log back in.... grrrr!!!
        Sarah x

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

I was not able to change my profile picture using the new "improved" pages the other afternoon and today cant " like" or comment via page.
          then could not swop back, so loaded it up in IE and then was ok. I will go on Chrome for page and normal on IE for a few days until its sorted out.

I am sure it is better, when its finished messing about with the upgrades
          If you dont have a go ................... you will never know

https://www.facebook.com/HatPiece

www.HatPiece.co.uk

Comment

It caught me out too. Thought I was going to have to stay as Curious Cat forever lol!!

cj
            www.curiouscatcreative.co.uk
            Become a facebook fan
            Check out my blog

Comment

Can't switch from business page to personal. Can't post comments. Can't view insights. Can't open admin wall. Can't get Most Recent. Can't like. Can't upload pics. Can't view my albums. Seems lots of you are having the same problems! Facebook is having a worse day than I am ! Fed up and have come to play on the Craft Forum !
              Nikkii at Rosebud Crafts www.rosebudcrafts.co.uk
              Like us on Facebook : Rosebud Crafts - Grandma, Granddaughter and Pup
              Follow us on Twittter: Nikkii Griffith @RosebudCrafts
              Follow our blog: rosebudcrafts.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkii View Post
                Can't switch from business page to personal. Can't post comments. Can't view insights. Can't open admin wall. Can't get Most Recent. Can't like. Can't upload pics. Can't view my albums. Seems lots of you are having the same problems! Facebook is having a worse day than I am ! Fed up and have come to play on the Craft Forum !
                the craft forum is a much better place to be tonight I have decided
                Sarah x

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

I am using IE and cant comment on peoples posts or like people using my page. GRRRRR at facebook! Trying to get 40 likes by the weekend and am at 28, not helping when no one can use it!
                  For an eclectic range of cross stitch kits visit Midnight Curiosity

Comment

Glad I'm not alone ... lol

Anyone know how to put the boxes back on the top of the page ... i.e. shop now, duscussions, notes etc, they have gone and are now on the left side under my profile pic ... not prominent like they were ... also I can't get he review app working anymore it disappeared along with the boxes and now I can't even re-install it under the profile pic ... grrrrrr
                    http://www.folksy.com/shops/GothicFusion
                    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Got...28851500470172
                    http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/missie_miss/
                    Jaci-Ann

Comment

As far as I'm aware you can't put the tabs back to the top of the page. You should be able to edit the options under your profile pic, should be a "more" under the bottom option.

Comment

Working...
                      X