Red envelopes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red envelopes

Can someone tell me why the little envelope icons are different colours.....why are some of them red?....

Ta x
    Sarah x

~ The Lilac Dragonfly- Handmade Jewellery ~

~ Facebook Page ~

I'm not 100% sure but think it may have something to do with the number of views that thread has had. The red ones all seem to have over 200 views. Maybe they are red hot topics!
    Lyndsey

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming,'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

Comment

Oh no, just found some with under 200 views! Maybe over 150 then?!?
      Lyndsey

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming,'WOO HOO, What a Ride!'

Comment

Originally posted by lyndsr1 View Post
        Oh no, just found some with under 200 views! Maybe over 150 then?!?
        I can't seem to find what links the colours :S
        Sarah x

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

Maybe it is because it is a "red hot" topic?

Jane
          www.just-soaps.com
          Twitter JUSTSOAPS
          FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
          Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Originally posted by greannancrafts View Post
            Maybe it is because it is a "red hot" topic?

Jane
            Could well be....nice to see one of my threads in red then lol
            Sarah x

~ Facebook Page ~

Comment

I've wondered this myself and concluded that it is a thread with over 150 views.... possibly not correct but it has satisfied my curiosity... perhaps we could test it out on this thread!!!

I haven't worked out what the green boxes under names on the panel at the top of each post are for. Nor have a worked out how to see who has given reputation and why... apparently it can somehow be viewed.... Any ideas anyone?

Eleanor
              x

Comment

Green blobs are related to rep. If you hover the mouse over the blobs a little box comes up with statements such as "Lorelle is on a distinguished road" or "Loody has a spectacular aura about". To view your rep click on settings at the top of the web page on the right hand side. I apparently have a "reputation beyond repute"
                View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

There is a forum legend at the bottom of each section of the forum. I'll paste it here for you to read!!!

Contains unread posts Contains no unread posts Hot thread with unread posts Hot thread with no unread posts Thread is closed You have posted in this thread

And this is the legend for the home page of the forum:

Contains unread forum posts Contains no unread forum posts Forum is a category Forum is a Link
                  View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

I've just jumped to a rep power of 23... and got sqillions of green blobs!! Thank you lots!!! I just knew that this was a great thread!!!

I'm off to sleep with a big grin.... Lets hope I don't start dreaming of blobs!!!!

xx
                    Last edited by Lorrelle; 12-02-2011, 11:49 PM. Reason: error

Comment

Working...
                    X