No announcement yet.

Soooo excited!! HANDIWORKS, KEIGHLEY!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooo excited!! HANDIWORKS, KEIGHLEY!!

I am sooooo excited! I have just left my first batch of bags at Handiworks in Keighley!! I havent had any bags in shops yet so this is very exciting for me!

I am also sending Hilary Alexander (fashion Editor, Daily Telegraph) one of my bags after asking her permission on Twitter!! She has replied with the address to send it to........ OMG Im going to be famous hahahaha!!!!
    I have also offered a bag to Sara Cox, Radio 1 DJ and will be sending her one that I intend to make specially for her!!

I am finally feeling a bit more positive after having had a rubbish start to the year!
    www.goodgirldesigns.co.uk

Many congratulations on all your news - you are really having a great year so far (and it is only February!!)

I hope you get loads of sales from the shop and also lots of exposure via your tweeting activities - what a great way to use Twitter!!
    Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
    Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
    Follow me on Twitter:
    @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Great news! Let us know how it all goes!!

cj
      www.curiouscatcreative.co.uk
      Become a facebook fan
      Check out my blog

Comment

That's amazing!
        Well done to all your hard work! It really pays to network!!

... maybe I should get started!!

xx

Comment

Im not usually the best when it comes to 'putting myself out there' but I just felt that I could sit on my arse forever wishing........ but there is only me that can actually do anything about it.......
          So when I was approached by Elaine at Handiworks I was really keen to get in there and get my products seen by a wider audience. And, when you see other people pushing their stuff and getting on, it makes me feel motivated to do the same!!
          www.goodgirldesigns.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X