Promarker storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promarker storage

I've been looking for a good solution to storing my promarkers and have just got some clear acrylic storage from Muji, which seems like a good solution.

I've put some photos on my blog if anyone is interested...
    Sharon x

www.glitterangel.typepad.com
    [email protected]

I bought cd racks and store mine in a similar fashion to yours. The advantage your option has is that the sections are smaller so it is easy to keep the colour groups separate. If they were a little deeper (with less overhang) I might go search for some but for now I will stick with what I have. I am always looking for more efficient storage so do please keep the ideas coming.

Comment

Yes the 'overhang' is the only downside to these. My brother in law has a company that make shop displays, so I'm going to take them to show him at the weekend to see if it would be cost effective to have something tailor made.

As you say, the small compartments to these are good, they just need to be a bit deeper. I've got about 80 markers so far, so I reckon I'd need another 2 units of these to fit every single colour. I also like the idea that they are clear plastic, as you can see the colours of the markers from the sides too, and it fits in with my decor.

If he can make something similar and it's cost effective I will let you all know!!
      Sharon x

www.glitterangel.typepad.com
      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X