Tuggle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuggle

I was wondering how people's experience is selling through Tuggle? Has it been positive? Or more negative?

Would love to hear some feedback on this subject.

Warmests regards,
    Leigh
    www.ference-kaemmer.com - featuring unique, quirky yet classic handmade fabric bags

Need help with a logo, business card or other print design materials? - www.laferencekaemmer.com

Very positive for me
    Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Sorry never heard of it

Comment

There was a thread about this a while ago, but can't remember which section it was in - try doing a search as there were some good comments

Comment

Yeah, I had tried doing a search first.

The one thread I found was about whether or not she should do it (no major feedback) and referrals....

The other more about the shop opening and people's excitement over it.

I was hoping to hear more feedback and people's thoughts, both good and bad, on the company. So that I can make a more educated decision on whether or not I should sell on that site.

Warmest regards,
          Leigh
          www.ference-kaemmer.com - featuring unique, quirky yet classic handmade fabric bags

Need help with a logo, business card or other print design materials? - www.laferencekaemmer.com

Comment

Leigh - I've sent you a private mail through the forum
            Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Tuggle?!!! That's a mystery to me!
              View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

www.tuggle.co.uk

Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Ok.. bit clearer now!
                  View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

I haven't used this site before - just registered quickly and will have agood look later on. Is it like Etsy? is it a UK site? Sorry, I must have missed previous threads as have been away for a bit.
                    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Firstly hi and to the forum.

I have my stuff on Tuggle and I had a lot of questions before joining up. I would recommend that you compile a list of all the questions you have and email them. They are very good at getting back to you quickly and there is no pressure to join or make a quick decision. I find them to be quick in their responses and want to make a success of the site.
                      Amanda
                      xx

Comment

Working...
                      X