Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fred west
    replied
    pebeo do oil based paints and rthey come out with great depth of colour or use ceramic paints which are very similar I always used pebeo oil based though they are there for 20 years so you should be ok I have a piece being reviewed by Kampala cathedral at the moment and they are quite happy with 20 years cycle.

Leave a comment:

• ashley55
    replied
    Hi, actually I'm looking for Folk Art Enamels paints to use them for "One stroke" technique. I've got some but need some more colours. I tried your website but the link was broken. Any idea why?

Leave a comment:

• Gay Elston
    replied
    Glass Painting with opaque paints

Originally posted by Seahorse View Post
    I was watching the Antiques roadshow last night which ahad a painting done in layers.The expert said the artist had painted on the reverse of the glass to give it a 3D effect.

Id like to give this a go,I know there are glass paints but they are normally see through.
    What type of paints would you suggest to paint on glass?
    A really good quality paint that is especially made for painting on ceramics and glass is Folk Art Enamels.
    They do a range of colours that match their Folk Art range.
    The paints have a high pigmentation and are suitable for the famous "One Stroke" technique which, by it's very name, needs to be able to cover in one stoke!
    They are beautiful paints to use, can either be baked or just air-cured & are top shelf of the dishwasher safe.
    I sell them on my website, along with Gallery Glass glass paints, because they are such good quality, non-toxic paints suitable for use by any age group.
    I'm absolutely certain they are just what you are looking for.
    Regards

Leave a comment:

• Seahorse
    started a topic Painting on glass

Painting on glass

I was watching the Antiques roadshow last night which ahad a painting done in layers.The expert said the artist had painted on the reverse of the glass to give it a 3D effect.

Id like to give this a go,I know there are glass paints but they are normally see through.
    What type of paints would you suggest to paint on glass?
Working...
X