A little bit over-excited here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little bit over-excited here...

I cannot believe how easy some things are! I'd got myself quite worked up about getting registered both with HMRC and environmental health. I sent my form to EH about two weeks ago and hadn't heard anything, so I emailed this morning and they said they've got it and I can start trading! No inspection first or anything! someone will contact me soon to arrange one apparently. Then I rang HMRC and did that, so I'm all legit now!!! So excited, this means I can sell my cakes at the fairs I've got booked too, woohoo! My head is full of what to do next. I'm thinking of doing fliers to take around to the local houses. We're a new estate, so lots of people new to the area who might need birthday cakes...

Lol, I really don't know where to start!
    Ballderdash & Bunting
    Twitter (Ballderdash & Bunting)
    [B]The Ark Man
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]I am Ballderdash, the blog[COLOR=#0000CD]

Comgratulations - what are you waiting for - go and make some scrummy cakes! x
    Rebecca

www.cauliflowercupcake.blogspot.com

Comment

We keep saying the tax thing is easy but I thought the EH was a nightmare.
      Can you keep us in the loop with what happens next? I'd be really interested (now my kitchen has a ceiling..............oh, I forgot I'm still waiting for the walls and floor...... )

Comment

Thanks! Yeah, I'll let you know. I couldn't believe I could trade without an inspection. Pretty scary really isn't it. Hope your kitchen is completed soon- I remember the feeling well, lol
        Ballderdash & Bunting
        Twitter (Ballderdash & Bunting)
        [B]The Ark Man
        [FONT=Comic Sans MS]I am Ballderdash, the blog[COLOR=#0000CD]

Comment

Yay!! Well done, no wonder you're excited!!!

Comment

Many congratulations - now if you need someone to test your cakes for you.....
            Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
            Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
            Follow me on Twitter:
            @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Working...
            X