Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multi Strand Waxed Cotton Cord Necklaces - Suppliers in the UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi Strand Waxed Cotton Cord Necklaces - Suppliers in the UK?

Hi,

I am new to the forum. I am used to forums but I am not sure if this is the right place to ask questions. If its not please move it to the appropriate place.

I want to make pendants for necklaces. I am after the necklaces. I would like to make them on multistranded waxed cotton cord necklaces. Is this something I need to be making myself or are there good UK suppliers that can provide various colours cheaply? I am after something like the pic below in various colours, designs etc.

610.jpg

Thanks

Norman

Hi Norman welcome to the forum. yes you can buy multistrand cords. you may find what you are looking for on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10-Organza-Voi...item5d2b049a22

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/20-PURPLE-YARN...item4cf1b8ebc0
    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

Norman. Can't help as I am not a jeweller but good to see you here anyway.
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome.
        The organza one looks good. I like the way it has multiple cords mixed with ribbon. That's a nice touch.

I was hoping there were a lot more option out there.

Comment

Hi Norman

You could always have a go at making your own with cords, ribbon etc and ribbon clamps on the ends. That way you have exactly what you want. I get my ribbon clamps from ebay too.
          Elin
          xx
          Come and say hello at:
          My blog - Elin's Cards
          My website - Cards by Elin
          My facebook page.

Comment

Working...
          X