Does anyone know where i can buy magnetic snaps for bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know where i can buy magnetic snaps for bags

Im looking for magnetic snap closures wholesale. Does anyone know of any good suppliers?

I've spent some time researching this on the internet, and the best deal I found was : ebay auction no : 120109837390 10 @ £5.70 plus £1.70 p&p which isn't great. She also does 50 for £17.65 plus £3.90 p&P.

If anyone else knows of any better sources, I too would be interested!
    Blog Website Flickr

Comment

me too! JB's source is a lot cheeper than the source I am currently using!
      full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I bought my last lot from an ebay seller and got them pretty cheap if i remember rightly but they were from hong kong i think. Can't find the seller anymore, prob went bankrupt! lol

Comment

Ages ago, I bought a whole load of magnetic fasteners and other stuff (wholesale) from A H Kwok Supplies on Ebay, the price worked out really good! if you look under item no. Item number: 120128313687 - you can go into the 'shop' from there. You can buy various quantities (from 25 sets to 200sets). I thought the price worked out really well but I suppose it depends on how many you need.

Jayne
          Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Working...
          X