Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting other crafters

....how do you do this, (if at all?)

I've not been to a craft fair all year.... so maybe thats where i'm going wrong

But yes I used to just approach people who's work I liked and start up a conversation and swap cards...

But is there anything more??? Are their clubs and things and if so how can I find them?

HI Spoons. think it would be best if you went to fairs, all you need to do is start a thread saying where you will be and ask if anyone else is going. simples
    Handmade jewellery, to buy gifts or just to treat yourself visit my website, commissions welcome or join me on facebook for a chat

Comment

You could start your own Craft Circle. I don't know where you hail from but lots of towns/cities/rural communities have one running. I found ours in the Church Magazine. There are prob. members on here who live close to you too. It certainly helps if other members have a rough idea where you are from, even if it is just the County then someone will always come forward to say they come from the same part of the world.
      Carol
      God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

The woodworking forum I belong to has bashes. A group of us meet up for the day at someone's house / workshop, swapping ideas, passing on tips and generally having a good time. We try and pick a central location where there is room to set up equipment and get enough people in. Good fun and you can learn a lot.

Pete
        "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
        Facebook

Website

Comment

Working...
        X