Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttons

Hello

Does anyone know a good supplier of buttons? They need to be reasonably priced. I need some for my cards and scrapbooking!

Thank you in advance

I pick them up all over, Dunelm Mill are selling packs of bright colours for £1ish I think as is The Range. As for the internet i can't help sorry. do you know any teachers? if you order through the large school suppliers you can get a bucket of mixed sizes and colours quite cheaply!

Comment

Have you tried looking on ebay, as I've seen them for sale in mixed quantities.

Also Jaycotts have a half price sale on buttons http://www.jaycotts.co.uk/acatalog/__Buttons.html
      Last edited by Leisure Time Collection; 15-09-2010, 07:16 AM. Reason: add link

Comment

I'd recommend Dunelm Mill - there's always things in the sale. If not places like The Works, Pound shops or local craft shops. Online is probably your best bey - as said before ebay will most likely be cheapest.
        Signature removed - if you add it again you will be banned!

Comment

Have you tried looking on dressmaking/clothesmaking sites. They may have what you want or be able to point you in the right direction.
          Gvood luck xxx
          My Blog
          Twitter
          Facebook

Comment

Have you considered trying freecycle? I popped a wanted notice on our local freecycle board and within days I had more buttons than I ever dreamed of... It may not work if you are looking for a specific style of button if you are prepared to get a proper lucky dip assortment then its worth giving it a try. I got some fabulous buttons in amongst the assortment as well as lots of ordinary buttons in a variety of sizes and a rainbow of colours....and all it cost was time and energy to collect them from fellow local freecyclers.

Comment

Thank you so much everyone for your help! I will go and google now!

Comment

I love the idea of freecycling - never heard of that before! May take this up for some of my future planned projects
                Signature removed - if you add it again you will be banned!

Comment

Originally posted by Flutterbyboo View Post
                  Hello

Does anyone know a good supplier of buttons? They need to be reasonably priced. I need some for my cards and scrapbooking!

Thank you in advance

Hey I could help you.. We sell buttons.. lots of different shapes . sizes. colours etc.. ​[MOD EDIT]. The one stop 'button' shop.. thanks
                  Last edited by nattynetty; 17-04-2012, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Find ilovebeads on eBay.

I've had loads of buttons from there - really pleased!!
                    www.helensmalldesigns.co.uk
                    https://www.facebook.com/HelenSmallDesigns
                    Small Things Bright and Beautiful blog: Here

Comment

Working...
                    X