Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again!

Hi all,
    I've not been on in ages as I've been busy becoming self employed yhey me! it's been my dream since I was at school (I used to have my own bead jewellery business and babysitting business age 14- I wish I knew where all the money went!)
    I'm now a self employed photographer facebook.com/loveartsphotography in the manchester area.
    I'm also an artist and crafter so I sell those items as well. Oh! and I'm also starting uni next week to do web design (I already do webdesign but wanted a degree in the subject and to learn new skills of course!)
    SO I'm a busy bee but thats how I like it and I thought I'd re-introduce myself as you might see a bit more of me on here.
    if any of you want to become a part of the free crafters cooperative (see sig for link) then you can message me on here and please feel free to introduce yourself and your craft to me and everyone else on this thread - I'd love your fanpage links so I can 'like' them!
    thanks for reading!

Suzi
    Precious(has the biggest web-presence ever- check out all my links I have more than they will allow in a sig!!)
    Precious Creations website
    Precious Creations facebook page
    Artisan Website design at low cost! and my personal website (same link)
    My twitter: @precioustweetie (from there you can link to my blog Preciousbuzz provided by blogspot!)

Welcome back - am sure you will fit right in and find many like minded people !

Have fun !

Francesca
    * BLOG * WEB * FACEBOOK * TWITTER *
    Watch faces, Crystal Innovations sliders and much more

* Rome wasn't built in a day - although that was the builders original estimate *

Comment

thanks Silverthistle! I've liked your FB!

Sx
      Precious(has the biggest web-presence ever- check out all my links I have more than they will allow in a sig!!)
      My twitter: @precioustweetie (from there you can link to my blog Preciousbuzz provided by blogspot!)

Comment

The link to your Facebook page doesn't seem to work when I click it. I searched Precious Creations on FB and think I've found you....does your profile pic say "Made With Love" with a pink heart?

Comment

oo thanks for that, it's probably due to the shortcut names fb have introduced the correct link is www.facebook.com/PreciousCreationsOnline

thanks!!
          Sx

Comment

Working...
          X