Another vista print question - banners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another vista print question - banners

I know loads of you use vista print and I was really pleased with the postcards I ordered last month. I'm considering ordering the small vinyl banner (it's free!) for the event I'm doing next month and I wondered if anyone has one? How do you attach it? I'm planning on putting it on the front of my table or on top of some gridwall - but I want to know if it'll work like that before ordering.

Thanks in advance
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

HOw do you get it for free?
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Originally posted by beadsbydesign View Post
      HOw do you get it for free?
      Since I ordered my postcards I keep getting emails from them offering me things for free (+P&P). Everyone told me that would happen and it has
      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Hi,

I ordered one for my wedding fair and also got it free from vistaprint. The quality is fantastic, but don't fold it as you can see from my attached photo it creases!!

The table was 4ft wide, to give you an idea of what the small banner looks like in size. I put velcro on the back of the banner and then attched it with safety pins on the other side of the tablecloth (a tip I picked up from someone on here ). You can but adhesive grommets from vistaprint which are £3.99 for 4 and basically attach to all 4 corners of the banner which allows you to tie it up with string.

Hope this helps

Trudy xx

P1000168.jpg

Comment

It does look a nice banner I guess maybe you need to roll them to stop creasing?

cj
          www.curiouscatcreative.co.uk
          Become a facebook fan
          Check out my blog

Comment

Learnt the hard way with that one!!

I have just ordered another one for free as the quality is so good, so will remember to keep this one flat

Comment

I was thinking of getting one too.
              If you look at the first page when designing your banner it says
              • Option to add clear adhesive hangers for easy hanging

So I assume they are just plain vinyl, with no eyelets or holes. I'm not sure how thick they are as you have two options, indoor 340gms or outdoor 500gms for an extra £4.50.

Beads by design - If you register on their site you will get loads of emails from them every day or two, every now and then you will get special offers to get stuff free, paying postage only. I have always waited till they offer what I want and then order when it's free.

Melanie

Comment

I have two of the small free banners (greedy me!) which I use occasionally for small spaces on my stall or outside venues (like this weekend). They do roll up fine but you will have to keep rolling them back the other way to straighten them out again (not a major problem). I punched a hole in each corner and use string or clips to attach it but the grommets would probably work best.

They are not as good as my big banners which I got elsewhere but the VP one is the blue one on the wall on this photo (the paid one is across the front of the stall).

Lancing Stall1.jpg
                Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
                Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
                Follow me on Twitter:
                @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

Actually just noticed that this one looks quite creased on the pic but since this they have been rolled tightly and the creases have come out - just the edges roll under from being rolled up but I roll them the other way every now and again and they straighten out a bit more. They are pretty hardy so you can be quite rough with them!
                  Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
                  Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
                  Follow me on Twitter:
                  @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

I m waiting on one to arrive. my plan is to attach it to a piece of vinyl, stitiched probably and then have it hanging over the table. the banner will then sit on the front of the table, with the vinyl draped over and secured in place with my display stand. At the end of the day i can then roll it up.
                    www.prettyful.co.uk
                    http://www.folksy.com/shops/Prettyful
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pretty...8929784?v=wall

Audrey Xx

Comment

I got the free one last month and punched holes in each corner and set a eyelet metal thingy in each corner so I can tie it with string or something when I use it next.

It looks good quality, so not bad for a freebie!
                      my folksy
                      Kryshees Blog
                      www.kryshees.com

Comment

I have 2 used every weekend outside in all weathers since March and they are still going strong. The first one I punched holes in but the second I bought the grommets. I hang them from the market stall umbrellas that I rent, one either side. I roll mine and every week before hanging up I re-roll the other way. The corners are a little curled when you first put them up but they soon fall down. I would highly recommend them.
                        Rosemary
                        www.glitzandglamourjewellery.co.uk
                        www.flickr.com/photos/glitzandglamourjewellery
                        http://www.facebook.com/glitz.and.glamour.jewellery
                        http://www.glitzandglamourjewellery.co.uk/blog.html

Comment

Working...
                        X