Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ggggggrrrrr.....

Of late:

- Our box supplier switched their box supplier meaning they no longer stock the boxes in the measurements we need meaning we will have to change our entire box range (and company).

- An order of Sterling Silver Curb Chain has not been dispatched (despite payment being made) and we can't get in contact with the company.

- We receieved a box of lacquers from America only to find that several have leaked and those that have are defective.

- I ordered The Great Gatsby from Amazon and the book company sent me out a trashy crime novel instead (nothing to do with crafting but annoying all the same).

And all at the start of term (we're teachers by day).

Grrrrrrr indeed.

Give me handmade anyday of the week - with time and care put into every item dispatched.
    Last edited by SatokosOrigami; 10-09-2010, 09:11 PM.
    `Unique paper and silver jewellery inspired by the Japanese art of Origami`

Website
    Facebook fan page
    Blog
    Twitter

Oh no. All very annoying but the box one is a real pain Hope you get an alternative sorted and have a better day tomorrow!

cj
    www.curiouscatcreative.co.uk
    Become a facebook fan
    Check out my blog

Comment

Surely things have to get better after that lot of bad luck!

Why does it always seem that if one thing goes wrong, everything goes wrong! Hope your week improves and you manage to get your boxes sorted - perhaps you will find a better supplier at a better price and it may have done you a favour! (wishful thinking??)
      Ali x

Etsy Shop: aliscraftstudio.etsy.com
      Facebook: AlisCraftStudio
      Follow me on Twitter:
      @AlisCraftStudio

Comment

The box thing has turned out alright. We talked to Potters at the Autumn fair and are switching to them. Look like a much better company to be honest. And the printings free.
        `Unique paper and silver jewellery inspired by the Japanese art of Origami`

Website
        Facebook fan page
        Blog
        Twitter

Comment

Working...
        X