Henley Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henley Show

Just wondering if anyone has been to Henley Show before. We're having a stall there on Saturday & were expecting to take the laptop to use paypal if we needed to but it's just got an error message which orange says needs computer shop to look at. Not sure how big Henley show is, it looks to be in a field so I'm thinking no cashpoint. Hoping everyone will have cash. Has anyone any ideas please.

Clare

It's a fairly big show, so there are usually a stand/portacabin for a bank or one of those stand-alone atms. Have you googled for your error message on your laptop - it might be something simple?

Judith
    www.happysheepdesigns.com

Photographic cards, prints and gifts, and hand-knitted/crocheted accessories and clothing

www.busyted.co.uk

Home of Busy Ted! Also find him on Twitter @busytedstuff and on Facebook

Comment

Thanks Judith that's made me feel alot better, I'm really looking forward to it. Laptop has been ok for about a month after an hour and a half talk to orange, it doesn't like the dongle but the dongles ok works in friends laptop!

Clare

Comment

In that case it's likely to be the settings on your laptop and not anything serious. If you want to PM me with the error message, I'll attempt to help!

J
        www.happysheepdesigns.com

Photographic cards, prints and gifts, and hand-knitted/crocheted accessories and clothing

www.busyted.co.uk

Home of Busy Ted! Also find him on Twitter @busytedstuff and on Facebook

Comment

Hi, just wondering how the show went last year, as I am thinking about doing it this year?!

Regards
          Sophie

Comment

Henley Show

Hi Really enjoyed Henley Show last year. We were in the Shopping Arcade, lots of people. Unfortunately not going this year, too far to go in a day so have to stay over which makes it too expensive.

Clare

Comment

Hi Clare, thanks for that. Let's hope it is better than the county show we did over the weekend :-(

Good luck with the rest of the year :-)

Comment

Working...
              X