Personalised Ribbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personalised Ribbon

I've just found a brilliant website for ribbon.

(I shan't post the address unless I'm told it's okay to do so)

They do 3 metres of gingham ribbon for £1 !!! Loads of colours and widths.

You can also order customised ribbon. You can choose from a variety of fonts, what you want to say, the colour of the ribbon etc... etc...

I know it sounds like I'm advertising for them (hence me not putting on a link) but I just thought there must be loads of us out there, sewing people, card people, gift people who might be interested in being able to customise their own ribbon. 1 metre of 10mm wide customised ribbon costs £2 a metre. Great for weddings I would have thought - with the bride and groom's name on?

Anyway, if you're interested send me a PM for the website address. Or if I get told it's okay, I'll post the link.

FAB!

Blog Website Flickr

Whaahhhyy!!
    I've PM'd you for link!
    I now have too many ideas in my head!

Comment

JB of course you can post the link. The only people not allowed to post links are newbies with fewer than 25 posts..... so come on spill the beans!
      full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Tada .....

www.craftyribbons.co.uk

It's really worth a look!
        Blog Website Flickr

Comment

I can tell you another one that I use and they charge £1.40 for 5 metres of 5mm gingham, £2.80 for 10 metres, and have loads of variety ....

http://www.ribbonoasis.co.uk

I first found them thorugh E-Bay and now buy direct through their website and quite often it is delivered the very next day!! Can highly recommend them!!
          Jo x

For handcrafted wooden gifts and decorations please visit http://www.sommerwood.co.uk

Comment

I've put both in my favourites but have told myself that I CANNOT buy any more ribbon despite how nice it is till I have used up the tub I already have!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

OMG! this is exactly what i need? Can you post out the link? I have been looking for ribbon (gingham fabric kinda not shiny kind) to get personalised for ages now! All of my google searches seem to pick up the wrong thing!!!

Actually does anyone know where you can get personalised 'twill' ribbon? I am having really trouble and it is getting to the point where i might just buy the ribbon and geta personalised rubber stamp to 'brand' it myself!!
              Last edited by Buttonberry; 30-06-2007, 04:01 PM.
              eat, sleep, breathe, STITCH!
              www.buttonberry.com
              www.buttonberry.co.uk

Blog-tastic
              buttonberry.typepad.com

Comment

Originally posted by JBJB View Post
                Tada .....

www.craftyribbons.co.uk

It's really worth a look!
                Link above Buttonberry ....

Enjoy!
                Blog Website Flickr

Comment

haha am blind as a bat! Thanks!
                  eat, sleep, breathe, STITCH!
                  www.buttonberry.com
                  www.buttonberry.co.uk

Blog-tastic
                  buttonberry.typepad.com

Comment

two brilliant links, thank you.
                    i've been looking for gingham ribbon everywhere - at good value!
                    i've added them to favs and will check more out later...
                    Deanne x

My daily goings on
                    My online store
                    My monthly craft group

Comment

Originally posted by deezkatz View Post
                      two brilliant links, thank you.
                      i've been looking for gingham ribbon everywhere - at good value!
                      i've added them to favs and will check more out later...
                      deezkatx - I sent you an email through your website - have you received it?
                      Blog Website Flickr

Comment

wow thank you for the tip offs about the site, even though i have boxes of ribbon (whoops!) I love getting new bits and pieces. I also use confetti- I wont post the link I dont think I've posted enough but I'm sure you will have heard of it anyway- altho they are majorly weddings you can have any message printed on it-I got a really sweet little phrase printed over and over for this years mothers day and wrapped both my mum and my mum in laws gifts with it- they couldn't get over it!

It's little touches like gorgeous ribbons and stuff that do make a difference I think, so thank you for those, I am browsing as I post (multitasking!)

Comment

Thanks for those two links girls.
                          Im on the look out for ribbon so will take a proper look later.
                          Cheers!
                          http://butterbeandesigns.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                          X