This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vodahost

I didnt want to steal peters thread, so thought i would post about this here.

Someone suggested it to him, do any of you have your websites with them?

Have been using store2go for a while, but would like some more freedom with my shop - so just wondering if vodahost is any good.

Would be ideal if i could see some sites that are hosted by them before making my decision.

Thanks

I don't use vodahost.com, but I do use their website builder package which was hosted by www.easyinternetsolutions.co.uk

To cut a very long story short : I set up both my websites with easyinternetsolutions (EIS)about a year ago using their "Easy Website Builder" package, and then about 2 months ago they notified me that they would no longer be hosting that package on their servers. I did some research on the internet and realised that the vodahost package was exactly the same as the one I had been using only it had been re-labelled "Easy Website Builder" by EIS (with me so far?)

I tried to get both my websites hosted by vodahost because I'd obviously spent a lot of time creating my pages. When I tried to move from EIS they wanted to charge me admin fees etc, so I kicked up stink about it, and they finally informed me that "oh yes, sorry, we forgot to mention that existing websites would be hosted on a different server".

So anyway, both my websites have been built by me using the same website builder package that you download from vodahost (even though they're not supported by them)

I've never had any problems with the package - they do very good on-screen tutorials which really are step-by-step. I can't comment on the service given by vodahost themselves though.

Hope all that makes sense!
    Emma
    Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Xanadu86 View Post
      I didnt want to steal peters thread, so thought i would post about this here.

Someone suggested it to him, do any of you have your websites with them?

Have been using store2go for a while, but would like some more freedom with my shop - so just wondering if vodahost is any good.

Would be ideal if i could see some sites that are hosted by them before making my decision.

Thanks
      If you continue to badmouth me on this forum, I WILL ban you. It ends now.
      Last edited by Peter; 20-06-2007, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X