Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any craft clubs in the Bournemouth area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any craft clubs in the Bournemouth area?

Hi everyone!
    I have just discovered this forum and have enjoyed reading through all the various topics.
    I enjoy many types of crafting but so far have not found anyone to share my hobby with!Hubby enjoys making military models, mainly German tanks, but cards and painting are more my thing! Is there anywhere in the Bournemouth area where I can craft away with like-minded people in an informal atmosphere? I am not the best crafter in the world..I just want someone to share my hobby with!
    Hoping to maybe here from someone soon!
    :P

craft clubs in bournemouth.

Hello, I am new today to the craft forum. I found it by asking for craft clubs in bournemouth on google. I don't know of any but was thinking of opening my own.
    Not sure how to go about it yet but am open to ideas.
    Look forward to to hearing from any one with any views on this.
    Thanks.

Liz52.

Comment

Originally posted by liz52 View Post
      Hello, I am new today to the craft forum. I found it by asking for craft clubs in bournemouth on google. I don't know of any but was thinking of opening my own.
      Not sure how to go about it yet but am open to ideas.
      Look forward to to hearing from any one with any views on this.
      Thanks.

Liz52.
      Hi

I live in Bournemouth and am a keen amateur crafter! I was searching for a craft club myself and came across your post. Just wanted to know whether you set up a club?

Thanks

Catherine

Comment

Originally posted by autumnmist View Post
        Originally posted by liz52 View Post
        Originally posted by tigermilk00 View Post
        Hello all. Just quoting you all (hope you don't mind!) to see if you're still around and interested in perhaps starting something up, for 2014?

-Sarah

Comment

Working...
        X